Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sig Art

  I'm always hearing about guys and gals that design sig art for pilots. As a graphic design student, I think it's a pretty cool idea, but I never really thought about doing it myself. My brother tried to get some from me early on, but we never really chased the idea. I hope that changes. A couple nights ago, I tooled around in Photoshop, just slapping something together. It was like 2 a.m. so it's certainly not inspired or good to any degree. It was practice to figure out the dimensions I need.

Here's the draft:

  Simple and to the point really. Wasn't really sure what I should do, but it works for me for now. Then I got to thinking, maybe someone else has better ideas and wants them implemented. So! Feel free to Eve mail me or comment here and let me know. I'd love to get the dust off my creative abilities and make some people happy. And if you really like it, and since I'm a poor artist and student, a donation of ISK is never turned away :P

  This design is just for my forum sig, but if someone wants I might even be persuaded to do a blog banner. Eh, eh?

Lemme know :)

-Mem

No comments: