Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nightmare Week

  This week has been nothing but a nightmare. I left school for 4 days because my grandfather recently died and it was an out of town memorial. Turns out it was the exact wrong week to miss. So while trying to desperately make up work, professors have put ridiculous amounts of work and expectations on every day. It's been driving me more than a little nuts and I'm pretty sure it's pushed me into a depression. On top of all that, my laptop failed tonight. After 3 years and around 4 different countries, my Mac has given up the ghost. And I haven't backed it up in a while. And its the only machine I have to play Eve. And alot of school work was on it. And all my creative endeavors like photography, fictional writing, etc.

This week is a nightmare and it's only getting worse...

-Mem

No comments: