Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

  I may be late in saying that for some of you, but for others it is nearly upon us. So far I have started the festivities by popping a TEST alliance Drake in lowsec. I also just hit 10 million SP \o/ I thought it would be a bigger deal back when I was younger, but I barely noticed. Funny how that happens. Otherwise, as with many of my New Years events, it'll be pretty lowkey for me. Although I finally get to spend it with my girl, so I'm pretty happy.

  2011 has some awesome things in store for Eve pilots and I, for one, can't wait. Incursions, Incarna, and beyond, it'll be a great ride and plenty of more blogging to come. I'd also like to thank all of you for your support in getting this little writer off the ground. I've only been at it for three or four months now and I couldn't be happier. Already I am part of a cool podcast and have 48! subscribers (according to Feeburner). I keep forgetting to post those stats alot of you wanted so long ago, I'll get to it :P It's been a great year and the next will be even better. More progress on the horizon and more fun to be had.

  For now, Happy New Years to you and yours. Be safe, New Eden.
-Mem

2 comments:

Viperous Stark said...

Happy New Years Memo. Haven't been keeping up blogs lately, but making sure to still drop in and read yours.

Has the podcast been added to iTunes yet?

Memoocan said...

Thanks Viperous, Happy New Year to you! Aw thanks :D
Well we submitted, but all it says still is "submitted" so I think we are going to have a sit down with Apple and give them what-for. ;P