Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, December 20, 2010

Podcast is Live!

  So, with much effort and dedication we have finally gotten our debut episode out to our wonderful listeners. Thank you all for your patience as we have taken longer than anticipated, but I hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy talking :P

  The New Eden Chronicles website is now live, so head over and check it out. For now that is the only place you'll be able to find it, the iTunes part will take a couple days to show up. Of course, we also have our Facebook page as well, so let us know how we are doing or if you are on Twitter, we have that too. It will be a bit rough starting out since it is new to some of us and kinks needs ironing, but I think we are off to a great start.

  Thanks to Roc Weiler, of blogging fame, for the awesome music we are sporting. It's pretty epic. Now all I have to do is figure out what I'll be talking about on the next episode.

  I have also taken out my new Echelon, something I didn't think I would do ever. It's great at hacking, even with my sad skills. I burned through 5 containers in a minute or two while we did Sleeper sites. Pretty nifty. I have also taken my Daredevil, gift from Kane Rizzel if you don't remember, into our home system and, with the help of a generous corpmate, fit it up really well. It even has a few faction mods, something I never thought I would fit onto a ship. But it's an awesome ship and, amusingly enough, I feel more comfortable using it in wspace than kspace. I even got it blooded last night, if you can call popping and podding a couple miners to be a true test. It's fast, tough, and shiny and I love flying it. I just hope it doesn't get blown up :x

  The wormhole series will be back in a bit. With the holidays, the podcast release, and a new blog banter things are gettin' crazy. But stay tuned, it'll be a fun ride.

-Mem

No comments: