Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoreleave

  I am going to be out of town doing wedding photography for the next few days, so I may or may not get to play, much less write a post about Eve. I'm scrambling to get a bunch of things done today before I have to go on top of trying to attend classes from 10 to 9.

  So in the interim, there's the CSM elections. Now that candidacy is open, it'll be interesting to see who steps up and campaigns for it. I am hoping someone with a voice for wormhole dwellers, as it seems the previous CSM failed utterly to understand our play style. There was one or two in my corp thinking of running, but I'm not sure if they were serious. My life is far too hectic to want to add that responsibility and I have other priorities.

  You may also be interested to know that it seems CCP is getting a little smarter. They have devoted a team to all the small tweaks the CSM and players have demanded. Interesting, no? Some awesome fixes have already been implemented apparently and I am glad. Like no more remote repping a criminal in highsec. Take that griefers and cowards. Anyways, looks like Eve is getting fine tuned and all is the better for it.

  Short post is short.
-Mem

No comments: