Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, February 25, 2011

Face Off

  So with the new character creator that CCP has developed, our choices in looks has become quite varied and creative. I have seen some scary, some funny, and some very well done portraits. It's only natural something like the Face Card Game would come around.

  I initially saw this as amusing, but not something to think about. Until I added Memoo. Now I seem to check it at least once a day, if only to see what ridiculous things are voted for on him. I am a bit surprised so far since his stats are:



Memoocan

Times
Offered

INTIMIDATING (100%)

1

CREATIVE (100%)

1

ATTRACTIVE (90%)

4

REALISTIC (79%)

3

FUNNY (61%)

2

SHREWD (59%)

2

DRAMATIC (58%)

2


Can't get it to align, sorry.


  Attractive and realistic are top? I'm a bit flattered I suppose :P The fun part is going through match ups and deciding who represents an attribute better. I have come across corpies and familiar names and had some fun. If you're not careful, you may just watch a half hour disappear before you know it. Mech also had attractive as his top pick so far, so I guess I make some good looking guys.....wait...that didn't come out right.


  Anyways, check it out and have some fun. In other news, be on the look out for the second episode of New Eden Chronicles. It is rather late in coming, but is in the works nonetheless. I am excited and we have some great stuff for you guys. 


  Fly safe
-Mem


No comments: