Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Break It Up

  Just wanted to make a quick post since I won't be for a week. I am on Spring Break for the weeks...rather early which is really getting annoying, but whatever...and I won't be able to post anything or be on Eve much at all. Won't you have more time, not less? You'd think, but I am not doing the normal holiday thing and sitting on the beach all week. I am heading out of town at 7 am tomorrow to work with Habitat for Humanity and build a house over break. No rest for the wicked, eh?

  So, while I may not get to relax as I would normally...and kind of need to...I'll at least be useful for something. If I get time to myself with some wi fi, I'll probably just be updating PI and whatnot. It's a good time for me to be training T2 heavy missiles and all my T3 skills up to 4 and 5.

  Hope you all have a good week and I'll see you when I get back.
-Mem

No comments: