Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, March 28, 2011

New ADHC Vid/Clear Skies 3 Full Trailer

  Just saw a post from one of my corpmates, Asay'anami Dei, who is our in house video wizard. He makes us look all cool and deadly. It seems he's been hard at work and has another video out now, so I wanted to bump it and show you what we've been up to.



Do the evolution from Asayanami Dei on Vimeo.

EDIT: This may actually just be an re-upload of an older vid to Vimeo. That site is much nicer than most. Either way, you can tell I'm too lazy to check.

EDIT Dos: This far into my blogging, you've noticed I'm terrible and tend to edit things constantly. I'm OCD it seems. SO! I also found out that Clear Skies 3 has a full trailer out. Wooooot! If you haven't watched Clear Skies 1 or 2, it's a must for Eve players. Great writing, great execution, funny as all get out. I'm pretty psyched.



 Enjoy ;)
-Mem

No comments: