Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Sunday, May 20, 2012

.:Transmission Resumed:.

Welp, things should be a bit more on track now. I am back from a weekend trip with the family and we now have internet at the house, hooray! I was starting to think I would never have convenient access again.

  But I do still hold to the principle that Adhocracy Inc. was essentially founded upon; "RL>Eve".  Unfortunately, that means my play time has gotten chopped down to nearly nothing so my posts may be more about news and thoughts on Eve rather than BRs and whatnot. I'll try to keep it interesting and relevant either way. I'm not ready to call it quits just yet, although I am surprised anyone still reads after the long drag out of empty posting I feel I have put out the last few months. 

  Anyways, enough hum drum. Here's to brighter horizons yes? 
-Mem

No comments: