Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Caveat Emptor

  I knew my 4 years of Latin were good for something. :P

  An old tip for you, but one that I need to keep remembering as of late. When you are looking through contracts on the new system, be very careful. Just because you sort the column of prices from low to high doesn't mean that's the lowest contract. Hit the drop down menu in the top right corner and sort it that way.

  I was price checking for my Vindi and was wondering why prices had gone up for a few modules. Thankfully, I got saved quite a bit of money and grief by being reminded. I am starting to try to think of contracts I've taken where I did not sort that way. Doh!

  Also, I am about to get back into the new school year. My last, thank goodness, but things will be a bit nuts for the next couple weeks so I apologize for slow or uninteresting posts. I'll try to keep it up nonetheless.

  When you are about to hit the accept button, stop and double check o/
-Mem

No comments: