Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moar Learning and Podcast Note

  Just a small post for today. I posted before about finding the neocom able to hide. Well, I have been missioning lately to grind up R&D agents and noticed this is quite helpful to know when you complete a mission. The whole thing comes out as well as your journal flashing, so it's a good visual to notice when you can leave. A post over at Zraltori's blog also taught me the wonder of the control button. You can use it to lock everything on your HUD, so you can keep menus from going away or you can keep your overview locked so you target the right thing in a fight, etc. My corpmates jestingly mentioned that I can move my targets....something I have wanted to do for a long time and never noticed the nearly invisible anchor that was barely on my screen. Fail CCP or fail me? lol

  Beside my display of ongoing noobishness, the next episode of New Edens Chronicles will be in the works very soon. RL comes first, so getting 4 people's schedules to coincide can be difficult. We have put it off to also allow the final part of Incursions to release, giving us lots of good stuff to talk about and get your feedback on as well. The first episode was at a rather awkward time I think with holidays and school restarting so hopefully it gets much smoother in the new year. I'm pumped, even if I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants sometimes :P

  I also had a cool conversation with someone that recently started reading PH, one of the few times I've been convo'ed in game :D Always awesome to hear from all of you, so thanks for stickin' around.

 Just wanted to keep you all in the loop.
-Mem

No comments: