Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On Holiday

  For U.S. residents, tomorrow will be Thanksgiving. A day of being thankful by stuffing as much food down their throats as possible and passing out in a food coma while watching American football. I am on holiday from school until next week so I will be a bit busy catching up on lost time with my girl and my family.

  I may be able to log in, swap skills and talk to corpies, but I doubt I'll have much to write about. The new Incursion trailer looks pretty cool. It's cool to see a person in a vid. I need to get back to keeping up on news, but for now I get to relax.

  So on that note I'll say this much. I'm thankful for all you guys and the opportunities I have gotten in Eve and with this blog. Enjoy your week :)

-Mem

No comments: