Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome back

  A while back a fellow blogger, commentor and pilot Shirralia took a break from blogging over at Life of a Student. It's a great blog and I am happy to say that Shirralia is back in business and writing again. So if you like ACTION, ADVENTURE, INTRIGUE, and ROMANCE then you should definitely check it out. Well, I don't know about the romance, but you never know!

  I've always enjoyed Shirralia's blog and to see a good writer return is always a good thing. But why are you still here reading my drivel? Go! Go now!

  And leave a welcome back comment..cuz I said so!
-Mem

4 comments:

Shirralia said...

Hey Mem! You mentioned Romance, which is funny, because I actually live moved in with my Swedish girlfriend and it's kinda hard to not include her in everything I do (there's a mention of her in the latest blogpost), but I will do my best to keep it strictly EVE related.

-Shirralia

Shirralia said...

On another note, I was actually about to write my newest blog post when I saw this pop up, so expect a new post up within a few hours :)

Memoocan said...

Awww :D That's awesome. I just got engaged myself so I know how you feel :)

Vegan Recipes said...

Great poost