Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Free ISK!

 Send me all your isk and I'll double it!


  Kidding. The title was mainly to get your attention and give you a heads up on something pretty neat. CCP has decided to start a little experiment it seems. They call it the "PLEX for Buddy Program" and it seems to have a nice ring to it.

  The short of the issue is that CCP wants to know if you want game time or the actual PLEX item more. All you have to do is invite someone with a buddy invite and take your pick. Since I have to pay for my account(s) with PLEX, this is a pretty interesting choice. On the one hand, I could just take the time for free and I'd be happy. But the PLEX can be ISK or time and I can choose which at a time that is more convenient for me.

  But be careful if you're thinking shifty thoughts. Any exploits are going to get slammed hard, so they say. Besides, the buddy account has to be a paid account before you get your reward, so no funny business unless you don't mind dropping real money for it. The Buddy Invite page itself is here.

  Enjoy
-Mem

2 comments:

FNG said...

Didn't they do away with this program a couple weeks ago?
http://eve-search.com/thread/1546822/page/1

Memoocan said...

You have me there. I guess I should have paid more attention to the dates. This makes me wonder now why it was on my login screen this week...