Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, May 2, 2011

AFK

  So, I was busy for the last couple of weeks thanks to school and the insanity that is the end of the year with moving out, finals, etcetc. Now life is kicking in with a complicated living space at home, straining to find a job as I am flat broke and no way to make money at the moment, and a few obligations that are carrying over from the last couple of months.

  So, you can imagine how my Eve time is much less my time to stick posts up. Someone decided to wardec us for some stupid reason and then whined to us about wanting "fair fights"....stupidity abounds. I have also gotten caught up with other games, don't tell anyone! I know, I'm a game whore...it's a problem sometimes..lawl.  I recently found League of Legends, primarily as it's free to play and of course Minecraft. I am doing videos for Minecraft now and will probably extend into other games, but that of course only happens when I have the time and motivation. Things that are a bit low now in the summer.

  With this perfect storm of factors, my posting will be sadly lacking. I am not gone and I do still love you, dear reader. I am just having to confront the realites of RL responsibilities and relationships. In the meantime, feel free to find me in game or shoot me some mails and tell me your fun stories. I enjoy hearing them as much as telling them.

  Til later, may the road rise up to meet you,
-Mem

No comments: