Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Incarnation of Incarna

  I would love to tell you all about what is new and how things are now that we have bodies. But I can't. CCP decided that they don't know what they are doing in reference to the Mac client and now I am downloading the entire thing again. Not that there's even a guarantee it will work, but I shall try. Something about the client not looking in the right spot for preferences. *sigh*

  From those I have talked to, Aurum prices are ridiculous and things are as buggy as would be expected for patch day. However, this isn't the worst roll out. I was rather surprised we were able to get onto the servers so that is a credit to CCP.

  When things are smoothed out and not as chaotic, I will make a better post with pretty, pretty pictures.

No comments: