Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, April 1, 2011

Quitting Eve

  Hey guys.

 I've been thinking a lot lately and have come to a rather weighty decision. I have played this game for nearly a year now and have loved every minute of it. But it is taking up too much of my time and affecting my life in some negative ways that I don't need. So, I sadly have decided to quit Eve.

 I do so because life is more than internet spaceships, however fun. I won't be posting anymore and I will be leaving New Eden Chronicles, CK has been informed. I hope this won't matter to much to you, but who knows.

  I want to thank all of you for reading this blog and making me feel like my writing was actually going somewhere, meaning something. Feedburner tells me theres 56 subscribers now, that just blows my mind quite frankly. There are tons of other Eve blogs, so mine won't be missed. Can't say I won't miss it all, but life goes on ya know?

  So fly safe, my friends, and perhaps we will meet in some other form soon. Youcanhasmystuff? Sure, why not.

  Sadly
-Mem

2 comments:

Viperous Stark said...

Sorry to see you go, if one day you return I hope you decide to continue blogging. I enjoyed reading for the past few months!

Laedy said...

What??? I hope this is an April's Fools. Otherwise, sad sad news :(