Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, December 31, 2011

See You In the End

  Well, it seems the year the whole world explodes is almost here. Just 12 hours and it will be a brand new year with opportunities and trials all its own.

  I have ended the year pretty well by killing a Nyx a week or two ago, getting married this week, and now in preparation for my son being born in the new year I think I'll put a skill in that will end when he is born. Recon V it is!

  2011 has been a great year for me in Eve. I've been in Adhocracy for over a year now and I am more and more deeply rooted in wormhole space than ever before. The corp has changed so much, even in the short time I've been a part of it and I'm proud to fly with my fellow Adhocrats.

  It's also a pretty big thing for me that I have kept writing here at PH for this long. I couldn't have done it without my readers, of course. Otherwise it's just plain obvious I'm a crazy man babbling to himself and we can't have that. So I hope the year has been good to you and that the next will be even better, both in and out of Eve.

  Here's to always striving for progression's horizon ;)
-Mem

No comments: